Wow! How excited I am that Yummy tagged me. Thanks Yummy!! Now that I've been tagged. I must write 7 random facts about myself, then tag 7 other bloggers. As many of you may or may not know. I am very very new to this world of blogging and this is a very cute idea. But, if I mess this up blame it on my head not my heart :)
Well here are 7 random facts about Me.....
1. I am obsessed with the color pink. I love all things pink and if I thought I would look right with pink hair I would dye it . I'm serious (lol)
2. I have a white food phobia. Examples: I don't like mayo, sour cream, milk, vanilla ice cream, yogurt, butter, white salad dressings , cottage cheese, the list goes on & on. It is very weird to explain because I will use some of these products to cook with but like mayo if you put it anywhere near me I just kind of freak out. And don't dare put butter on my toast I will have a major cow.Weird right?
3. I hardly ever wear socks. I just don't like the things. The make me feel confined and restricted. They are cute but, I could go without them in the dead of winter and yes I know your wondering, if my feet stink due to me not wearing socks and the answer would be yes in the summertime only. But it's nothing a shower and foot powder can't cure. (lol)
4. My favorite shows of all times are : Will & Grace, The Cosby's, Sex & the City, Good Times, Roseanne & Arthur
5. I'm a trained classical singer. I love sing.
6. I work for the most RELIABLE cellular service company as a Area Operations Supervisor.
7. I love playing video games. Especially anything Nintendo's . I could play for hours.
Ok, so I'm suppose to tag 7 people but, due to me me being so new all the folks I know have already been tagged & other don't know I exsist.
(~_~)




2 comments:
lol! thanks for playing along! .... most butter is yellow~ well margerine! LOL
I love to sing too. Hmmm, we should start a band. :)
http://juvenescent.wordpress.com/
Post a Comment