Hello all,
I can't speak for anyone else but, I was super excited about this collection. The packaging alone sold me . I am a huge pink fanatic and when I saw the previews on Specktra. I was determined to get at least one of everything just cause MAC represented my color very well this go around.
OK enough of the boring stuff here is what I got.
OK enough of the boring stuff here is what I got.
Lips
Hollywood nights l/s (not pictured)
Lollipop loving l/s
Fleshpot l/s (I love, love, love, this lipstick I have been walking around with a brand new tube in my purse for about a year just because it was always sold out on the Pro site and I didn't want to go without it. So now I have the best of both world my fave lipstick and in a pink tube Yay)
Bonus Beat l/g
Sock Hop l/g
Style Minx l/g
Eyes
Heatherette Trio #1 & 2
Miscellaneous
Pink Pearl p/m
Dual Eye Pencil in Front Row/Night Hawk (not pictured)
**As an add bonus here is a two in one FOTD using both trios 1 & 2.**
Products Used
Face
Smashbox Photofinish Primer
MAC Air Mist Foundation "Dark" (109)
Mineralize Skin Finish "Dark" (182)
Fafi Fashion Frenzy Blush (168)
MSF "Light Flush" (138)
Eyes
UDPP
NYC Brow set in Brunette (266)
NW40 concealer as highlight (208)
Right Eye Trio #1
Rollickin p/p on lid (242)
Mood Ring e/s on lid (213)
Cloudburst e/s on crease & outer v (224)
Hoppin e/s brow bone (275)
Left Eye Trio #2
Canton Candy paint (242)
V.I.P e/s on lid (213)
Cassette e/s on crease & outer v (224)
Baby Petal e/s brow bone (275)
Blacktrack fluid liner (209)
Stila Convertible eye color liner in Onyx on waterline
Prep + prime lash
Covergirl Lash Blast
Maybelline Define-a-lash
Lips
NYX Hot Cocoa l/l
Hollywood Nights l/s
Bonus Beat l/g
Tell me what you think
(~_~)



4 comments:
Both trio i and 2 looks fabulous on you!
Those colors look so pretty on you!
Thanks ladies
I was totally stumped what to do with the aqua and black but you've given me a great idea for a look ;)
both trios look fab on you!
;)
Post a Comment