Hello all
I have been getting a few questions regarding the need for the Heatherette trios. And my reply every time has been "of course you need them ,have you seen the pink packaging?" (lol) Well after looking through my eye shadow collection, I realized that though I'm a pink fanatic, some are not and that there are duplicates out there that could be used achieve the same looks that the trios offer.
Here are a few duplicate possibles.
Sorry in advance for the poor picture quality
Pink Venus vs. V.I.P. vs. Barbie's Playful

Aquadisic vs. Mood Ring vs. Shimmermoss

Satelitte Dreams vs. Nocturnelle vs. Cassette vs. Smoke Ring (Nordstrom's '06 Patternmaker cool eyes)

Hope this helps
(~_~)
I have been getting a few questions regarding the need for the Heatherette trios. And my reply every time has been "of course you need them ,have you seen the pink packaging?" (lol) Well after looking through my eye shadow collection, I realized that though I'm a pink fanatic, some are not and that there are duplicates out there that could be used achieve the same looks that the trios offer.
Here are a few duplicate possibles.
Sorry in advance for the poor picture quality
Pink Venus vs. V.I.P. vs. Barbie's Playful
Aquadisic vs. Mood Ring vs. Shimmermoss
Satelitte Dreams vs. Nocturnelle vs. Cassette vs. Smoke Ring (Nordstrom's '06 Patternmaker cool eyes)
Hope this helps
(~_~)



4 comments:
ok i know this might be a lot to ask, but for the pink and purples.. what are their finishes? that can help make a determination for me ;)
Hey Yummy not a lot to ask at all should have included this in the first place
Here is the information:
Pink Venus- Lustre
V.I.P - Veluxe
Playful- Satin
Satelitte Dreams- Veluxe Pearl
Cassette- Veluxe Pearl
Smoke RIng - Veluxe
Nocturnelle- Frost
Hope this helps
thanks okay! i will get the trio 2... they are VP! not lustres yay!
Post a Comment