I have been buying MAC products for years now and I have never, ever seen a Friends and Family coupon. With gas at 4.07 a gallon and stimulus checks floating around . I can only assume MAC wanted to help boost the economy by providing a slight discount of 15%. At any rate this coupon is valid (got it when I purchased products from the Neo-Sci-Fi collection) for this Thursday (May 28) & Friday (May 29).
The 15% off is only valid in a M.A.C. retail store. If your not in the DC, Maryland , or Virginia area. I suggest calling you local store to see if this offer is being granted in your area. Also this offer may not be used for gift card purchases, Viva Glam, or Kids Helping Kids products.
For those in the area does this 15% off offer make you want to splurge or not splurge?
The 15% off is only valid in a M.A.C. retail store. If your not in the DC, Maryland , or Virginia area. I suggest calling you local store to see if this offer is being granted in your area. Also this offer may not be used for gift card purchases, Viva Glam, or Kids Helping Kids products.
For those in the area does this 15% off offer make you want to splurge or not splurge?
Enjoy
(~_~)



5 comments:
MAC is also givin' away free lipsticks to Californian residents. Noooo fair! 15% isn't a lot but shoooot, I'll take it! How you likin' your Neo-Sci Fi goodies? Show pictures, sista!
I've never seen a 15 % off either. They once did a tax-free purchase thing but not 15%! Like divine blackness, i find it unfair that california residents get a free lipstick. what about us?
anyways...
Ok, I spent over $150 last week and bought two neo sci-fi things AND went to two different VA MAC stores and my black butt didn't get anything but a hassle. WTF! LOL!
That coupon is news to me and makes me want to spend some time at my MAC store and find something to buy!
Divine Blackness & Nywele - I was soo shocked when i saw the mua put this in my bag.. I originally thought it was a flyer for Neo-Sci-Fi so I didn't pay it any attention until I got home and was like WTF. 15% isn't a lot and it doesn't quite compare to Cali's free lipstick but I'll take it (lol) And I'll post on my new collection soon
Juvenescent- I'm mad they didn't give you the coupon. You dropped a nice chunk of money down. Call the store up maybe they forgot:(
Suziec- I know right, I currently have a pro discount card but this make me want to spend even more
Post a Comment