Neo-Sci-Fi FOTD

Hello Divas,
Here is my face of the day using products from the Neo=Sci-Fi collection






Products Used

Face
Smashbox Photfinish Primer
Mineralize Skin Finish "Dark" (182)
Clove Powder Blush (MAC Pro) (168)


Eyes
UDPP
NYC Brow set in Brunette (266)
NW40 concealer as highlight (208)
Groundwork p/p (242)
Expensive Pink e/s inner half of lid (239)
Time and Stamp e/s outer half of lid (239)
Saddle e/s crease (Sonia Kashuk crease brush)
Magnetic Fields e/s outer v (224)
Urban Decay 24-7 liner "zero" on waterline
Mac Prep + Prime Lash
Cover Girl Lash Blast mascara

Lips
MAC Cork l/l
Sunsonic l/s

Tell me what you think
(~_~)


 

8 comments:

Amina said...

the look is soo pretty on you! very beautiful! Girl, your eyebrows are on point!!

May 29, 2008 at 12:29 PM
B said...

Dag! You made Expensive Pink work. I can't stand the way pastels look on me. Ugh, and I've tried a variation of bases. You are rockin' this!

May 29, 2008 at 3:13 PM
yummy411 said...

i love expensive pink on you.. and i'll need to pick up magnetic fields.

May 29, 2008 at 3:55 PM
MSJNT said...

Your brows are sick...I been growing mine out but I am so afraid to have someone do them for fear that they would f'd up. I've been away from the makeup scene for a while. Love how you experiment with all colors. Amazing look!!

May 29, 2008 at 7:48 PM
Unknown said...

That expensive pinks looks fab on you! Nice work!

May 30, 2008 at 10:04 AM
Unknown said...

Hey Silver Lips..I met you in Sephora about 2 weeks ago and I've been checking out blog ever since! That expensive pinks looks fab on you!

May 30, 2008 at 10:04 AM
Nikkia Chanel said...

@ Nywele- Thanks for the compliment, As for the brows thank Sonya my Threading goddess (lol) she is great!!

@ DB- Expensive Pink would look great on you. What bases are you using? I think we are the same shade.

@ Yummy- Yes, I was a little apprehensive about getting Magnetic Fields but now I'm glad I did

@ Beautiful- Thanks so much!!! If it wasn't for threading and my threading goddess Sonya I would be lost lol

@ Jamaya- How are you? I hope all is well!! Thanks for stopping pass the blog. Did you ever make it to Kinetic Artistry. If so did you get everything you needed. We have to hook up so that we can start networking and stuff. Have a great weekend

May 30, 2008 at 6:52 PM
Twinkle Twinkle said...

I really like the look. I can't wait to play with my NSF goodies!

June 1, 2008 at 2:55 AM