Tag Love

Thanks Yummy411 for the tag!!

The rules are posted at the beginning. At the end of the post, the player tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leave a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.

1. What was I doing 10 years ago?
In 1998 I was a just finishing up my freshman year of college and on my way home from Georgia.

2. What are 5 things on my to-do list today?
Clean, write a couple reviews, go to the mall to return a few things, reorganize my closet, & relax

3. Snacks I enjoy:
Chocolate covered pretzels, Lay's Sour Cream n' Onion Chips, Peanut Butter crakers, Fruit Cups, Granola Bars

4. Places I’ve lived:
Washington, DC; Atlanta, GA (Boring right?)

5. Things I’d do if I were a billionaire:
Wow! This is a great question. I would pay-off my debt, my mom's debt, my sister's debt,and my aunt's debt. I would invest in something, and start a couple businesses.

6. People I want to know more about: Madam CJ Walker, My dad's family, & my readers

I'm tagging the following: Lakia, makeup-goddess, Eva , & HabitualBeauty



 

5 comments:

Amina said...

thank you for sharing. Paying off debt is in everyone's list :)

June 7, 2008 at 10:23 PM
Makeup4play said...

Hey I completed my tag. Thanks for tagging me.

June 7, 2008 at 10:52 PM
yummy411 said...

hey nikkia. thanks for participating. i didn't get to leave the a message because my comp started acting up but you got to see it anyway.

June 8, 2008 at 12:48 AM
B said...

Chile, you haven't lived in boring places. 'Round here everyone and they Mama is movin' to ATL.

June 8, 2008 at 9:45 PM
Nikkia Chanel said...

@ Nywele- Yup, I sure wish the millions would come today (lol)

@ blackgoddess- Your welcome anytime

@ Yummy411 no thank you. You know I love tags & I understand i'm a faithful reader (lol)

@DB, really ATL is a great hot spot

June 9, 2008 at 4:49 PM