Tag!!! I'm It!

Hello Divas,
Star, of Ramblings... was so kind to tag me . As you all know, I love being tagged:)

So here goes....
where is your cell phone? On the charger in my bedroom

where is your significant other? In the living room singing "Smooth Operator" (lol)

your hair color? Jet black

your mother? At home

your father? Who?? Long Story

your favorite thing? Makeup & Music

your dream last night? Ok this is very weird and scary and I had nightmare that (to make a long story short) everyone had to pay to stay in this huge bubble to stay safe.

your dream/goal? To successful in makeup and music

the room you're in? Bedroom

your hobby? Hobbies, playing/collecting makeup, singing & surfing the net

your fear? failure, I've failed at things and I never want to feel that way again

where do you want to be in 6 years? In 6 years I want to own my own business, be married w/ one kid and happy

where were you last night? Target, went to purchase my iRobot Roomba vacuum (finally)

what you're not? Skinny (lol)

one of your wish list items? Something from NARS or Bobbi Brown

where you grew up? Chocolate City, Washington DC

the last thing you did? Watched "Heros" I love that show

what are you wearing? You noisy (lol)

your tv? Is watching me because i'm not paying it any attention

your pet? No Pets

your computer? Imac,, currently in use

your mood? Happy

missing someone? Yup

your car? Yes, Do you want it? Because you can have the car note lol

something you're not wearing? Jewelry

favorite store? MAC & Apple Store

your summer? Ok what about it? It wasn't eventful

love someone? Yes

your favorite color? Pink, any shade

when is the last time you laughed? 3 Minutes ago when my boyfriend put on my hot pink Croc's to take out the trash

last time you cried? Wow!! I don't remember

are you a b***h? Who me? No, well only when i need to be

favorite position? Oh survey your so noisey. A lady never kisses and tells

favorite past time? Blog hoping, youtubing, and relaxing

are you a hater or a lover? Lover

are you genuine or fake? I try to be as geniune as I kind

any vices? none that I can think of right now

pro life or wire hanger? Pro Choice "Survey Wire Hanger was too harsh"

mccain or obama? Obama

pro plastic or natural? Natural

dream job? To be a beauty editor for a major magazine or beauty visual merchandiser for major magazine.

OK, Your it! If you haven't already been tagged. Now you are
Peace
(~_~)
Silver Lips

 

2 comments:

Amina said...

I enjoyed reading your tag :)

December 9, 2008 at 10:57 AM
SuzieC said...

Great answers!!

December 9, 2008 at 11:25 AM