Hello Divas,
In my possession I have "43" NYX eye shadows that are just dreamy. About week or so ago, the blogsphere was all a buzz about NYX's fabulous blow out sale, and the collector, obsessed, going-broke for makeup me. just had to order offer # 3 which was 43 shadows for 43 bucks.
Here's a picture of the pretty lot of shadows. If anyone wants to see swatches or any shadow up close . Let me know.
(~_~)

PS. I just check the site and this offer is now sold out. There are three other offers still available so head over to NYXCosmetics.com to get some great products for a great price.
In my possession I have "43" NYX eye shadows that are just dreamy. About week or so ago, the blogsphere was all a buzz about NYX's fabulous blow out sale, and the collector, obsessed, going-broke for makeup me. just had to order offer # 3 which was 43 shadows for 43 bucks.
Here's a picture of the pretty lot of shadows. If anyone wants to see swatches or any shadow up close . Let me know.
(~_~)
PS. I just check the site and this offer is now sold out. There are three other offers still available so head over to NYXCosmetics.com to get some great products for a great price.



3 comments:
That's a great deal! *runs to website*
i ordered mine too! can't wait for it to come!
what a great haul!
I can't wait to see your fotds~~
Post a Comment