Song of The Day


Hello Divas,

Check out this hot single
titled
"God In Me" ft. Kierra "Kiki" Sheard
by
Mary Mary

I listen to this song every morning. It is in heavy rotation on my Ipod. Any who, this and many other hot inspirational songs can be found on Mary Mary's, "The Sound" album available everywhere music is sold.

Enjoy
(~_~)

 

8 comments:

Tamar said...

I love this song!

April 15, 2009 at 8:46 AM
Nikkia Chanel said...

@ Miss Pretty, How are you? I love this song as well. It really gets my day going.

April 15, 2009 at 11:45 AM
Kim said...

Thanks for posting this! This song is great!

April 15, 2009 at 8:09 PM
Tamar said...

Girl im fine! Are you on twitter?

April 15, 2009 at 9:24 PM
Nikkia Chanel said...

@ Miss Pretty, yup I'm on twitter my screen name is silverlips

April 16, 2009 at 10:58 PM
Milan said...

I heard this song for the first time yesterday and I like! I was cleaning my house and had the music channel on and I really didn't know it was Mary Mary until I looked at the tv to check the artist. Different sound for them but I like!

April 17, 2009 at 3:59 PM
Pumps and Gloss said...

Nice message.

April 19, 2009 at 9:57 AM
Unknown said...

I love, love, love this song!

April 23, 2009 at 9:55 AM