My basket of entries
Starting with next months giveaway I will be using some type of picker to select the winner because cutting up little pieces of paper is tedious. lol Any suggestions
OK on to the good part
Drum Roll
Please

Congratulations!!!
Please send me an e-mail within 48 hours with your shipping address to slvrlips@gmail.com so that I can send out your products ASAP.
Thanks so much to everyone who entered
Come back soon as I will be doing another give-a-way next month.
Silver Lips
(~_~)
Starting with next months giveaway I will be using some type of picker to select the winner because cutting up little pieces of paper is tedious. lol Any suggestions
OK on to the good part
Drum Roll
Please
Congratulations!!!
Please send me an e-mail within 48 hours with your shipping address to slvrlips@gmail.com so that I can send out your products ASAP.
Thanks so much to everyone who entered
Come back soon as I will be doing another give-a-way next month.
Silver Lips
(~_~)



1 comments:
yay for aquahearts~~ i guess i'm excited cuz i know who she is!
Post a Comment