Hello Divas,
Well I'm finally going to jump into doing a tutorial. I'm going to work my way into doing live tutorials but editing is so painful. (If anyone has any tips on how to edit using iMovie please let me know)
Any who, I get asked a lot " how I define/groom my brows" . As far as grooming I get them professionally threaded by Sonya at Threads here in DC. So, without further delay here is my first ever picture tutorial of me defining my brows.
Here's what I used:
Maybelline Clear Mascar
MAC Fix+
N.Y.C. Brow Set (Brunette)
MAC Studio Fix Concealer (nw40)
MAC Brushes: 208 & 266
Makeup School blending brush
Step #1. Start with a clean face. Use a clean disposable mascara wand and brush brows up
Step #2. Using the 266 brush trace a sharp line of NYC Brow Set mixed with Fiz+ on the bottom of brows only
Step #3. After getting the acquired shape and brow color with NYC Brow Set.
Apply concealer under shaped brows with 208 brush
Step #4. Blend concealer using blending brush.
Tip: Blend concealer downward to lash line to be used as a primer
Step #5. Clean up top of brows with Q-tips
**Note: I never apply concealer on the top portion of my brows. I don't want them to look to perfect.
Step #6. Apply Maybelline Clear Mascara to the entire brow
Tip: Clear mascara is cheaper than buying brow gels, etc.
(Optional) Step #7. Apply favorite primer on each lid
Lastly, this is how your brows & eye area should look right before you start applying your eyeshadows.
Hope this was helpful
P.S. These are old pictures that were taken prior to me losing 130 pounds.
Can you see the difference?
(~_~)



4 comments:
OMG! You lost 130 lbs! MAJOR CONGRATULATIONS are in order! You go lady!
I never thought not to use concealer on the top part of the brow, I always do top and bottom. I might try and see how that looks
@Avartsy Thanks so much! Yeah let me know how you like your brows without the concealer on top
OMG! 130!!! Congratulations!! that is soo huuuuuge!! WOW!!!
Weight loss is not easy and i am very proud of you!!
I had no idea you could use concealer on top pf the brow. Looove the tutorial!
Wow, you lost 130 lbs, that is amazing, congrats. I am trying to lose 40, and can't get at it yet, LOL.
Post a Comment