What In The ......

Last night the ever-so-unique and fashionable, Lady Gaga acceped and attended the 13th Annual 2009 ACE Awards wearing this.


Now I love Lady Gaga for her bold approach at fashion but, seriously 'What in the world is this"?

Do you like this ensemble? Yay or Na
~_~

 

4 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL hate it but I still LOVE her!

November 3, 2009 at 10:08 AM
Nikkia Chanel said...

@ VexInTheCity, me too. I love her and some of her fashion choices but this one is a big me-no-likee lol

November 3, 2009 at 10:34 AM
Jiggetts said...

I like her courage. If you think critically, you'll see what she's trying to convey. The information is out there: http://vigilantcitizen.com/?p=2614
and this: http://vigilantcitizen.com/?p=2191.

November 3, 2009 at 9:33 PM
Pinkdiamondstl said...

I have to admit, I love Lady Gaga. I would have gone for the look...but the "lace mask" and hair isn't working for me. Maybe she's still on Halloween mode :)

November 4, 2009 at 4:08 PM