Makeup Collection

Hello divas, for months now I have been trying to find a home for my growing collection of cosmetics. Gosh! I didn't know that makeup housing would be just as tedious as purchasing my condo. I did research online, went to loads of open-houses (stores lol) and even called in the experts (mom & Yummy411) to give me some sound advice on my future investment.

Well after hours, better yet days of looking and searching, I think I found a good home for my babies.

With a list price of $19.99 for the 4 drawer cart and $6.99 for the small countertop drawers. A perfect location right on the corner of Hallway Closet Lane. It was a deal that I couldn't pass up.


So without further ado. I present to you my makeups new housing units.

Small suite (countertop drawer)
It currently holds all my pigments









Enkore inspired holders
One holds most of my brushes and the other houses my lip pencils, liners, shade sticks, etc.





4 Drawer Cart



Unit #1- Eye shadow palettes, fluidliners, limited editon shadows, etc.



Unit #2- Paint pots, single eye shadows, blush, etc.



Unit #3- Foundations, mascara, lipstick/gloss, powders , removers etc.



Unit #4- Lashes, disposables, back ups, brush roll, client brush set



Garage (lol) Train case & Mac case




Attic- Make up books, Supplies, makeup removers, depotting candle, paper towels, etc.
(did you see my Sex and the City board game? May 3oth enough said)





Enjoy

 

15 comments:

yummy411 said...

wow! everything looks fabulous! i know this isn't everything??? not your collection ;)

May 21, 2008 at 11:29 AM
Nikkia Chanel said...

Yup, this is everything
lots of stuff is tuck away behind stuff and I wasn't able to photo everything

May 21, 2008 at 5:01 PM
Anonymous said...

I'm stealing something from you, what's your address?

May 21, 2008 at 5:38 PM
Amina said...

wow. everything looks so neat! I am going to get one too because so far, everything is in my traincase.
beautiful collection

May 21, 2008 at 10:26 PM
Nikkia Chanel said...

@ Hey Juvenescent thanks for stopping by! I know your collection is probably way better than mine maybe we can swap a copy things since we are both in the area lol

@ Nywele Yeah I'm so glad I got this storage drawer because I too was using my train case but I couldn't close it because it was stuff with products

May 22, 2008 at 12:01 AM
ilurvemakeup said...

I was told I get free cookies...

"HAPPY BURFDAY!!!"

So when can I expect the cookies and preferably the cake as well???

;)

May 22, 2008 at 12:27 AM
Nikkia Chanel said...

@ I lurvemakeup Thanks for the bday shout out!!

May 22, 2008 at 10:54 AM
Anonymous said...

oh gawd! Nice collection you got there!

May 22, 2008 at 6:46 PM
Anonymous said...

Beautiful!

OMGOsh...I have to show this to my husband ~ he can't tell me *nothing* now...

lol,
Thanks for sharing

May 23, 2008 at 7:02 AM
SuzieC said...

I really want to be like you when I grow up! It's a crying shame how my makeup is stored...

May 23, 2008 at 11:16 AM
Unknown said...

I see that adesign brush set up in there! I wish I could stay as organized as you my stuff is all over the place...linen closet, storage bins, bathroom, makeup bag, the floor! LOL. Nice set up, come show me how its done k? k.

arTIAstry

May 23, 2008 at 12:23 PM
Virtuous Blue said...

girl, i agree with all of the other sentiments. Your collection looks GREAT. It's so organized. I definitely need to get on your level. Because mine starts off 1 way, and days later stuff is all jumbled and mixed up lol.

Oh, and I think those storage containers are a GREAT idea. Once i get myself established in one location, i'm definitely going to invest in a little "make up nook". Great post!

Kenya
VB

May 24, 2008 at 4:42 AM
*budget makeup said...

omg your so neat. i wish i were more like that. all my makeup is all over the place. lol. glad you liked the post. i love that program cause it does the basics for you. if you ever have a question on photoshop let me know =)

May 24, 2008 at 6:13 PM
Anonymous said...

i think i see a couple bottles of rimmel eye make up remover> did u et yours from the dollar store? if, which one?

May 30, 2008 at 12:40 PM
Vanessa M. said...

can i live in your collection?

September 19, 2008 at 2:53 PM