Nail That: Mini Series: Episode 3


Hello Divas,

Before I share with you all my "Nail color of the moment". I wanted to share with you all my nail polish haul. If you live in the DMV area and you like nail polish or better yet anything dealing with nails & feet, (this is also the place where I buy my lashes in bulk) it is a must that you head over to Nasia nail beauty supply store. Located at 2065 A&B E. University Blvd, Hyattsville, MD 20783, this little (and I mean little) store has rows and rows of nail polish, and the supplies that go along with them like nail files, flip flops, sea salt, false nails, acrylic and anything else you can think of. What I love most about Nasia are the prices and variety. The sell over 5 brands of nail polish including OPI, Essie, & China Glaze to name a few.

Well enough with the small talk.

OK sorry one more thing. They offer eyelash application classes by Ardell. The class is done right there in the tight store by a licensed Ardell professional. There is no cost to take the class however, you have to buy the Ardell Eyelash kit which cost $80.00 and comes in a cute brief case which is full of lashes. I don't know about anyone else but I will be attending this class. If memory serves me correctly the next class is April 1, 2009. Anyone want to join me?


So finally, here's what I picked up and the cost.


OPI $4.00 ea: L to R, Birthday Babe, The "It" Color", Green-wich Village, I'm Indi-A Mood For Love, Charmed by a Snake, Need Sunglasses, Clubbing Until Sunrise & Felling Hot, Hot, Hot


China Glaze $2.50 ea: L to R, Rain Storm, Turned Up the Turquoise, & Coconut Kiss


Essie $3.00 ea. the camera washed this color out but the name is Perky Purple


Famous $1.50 ea. L to R, #17, Ultimate Intimate, What Have You Done 4 Me, Pretty Pink & #29
I've never seen or heard of this line but a review will be coming soon


Here are a few other things I picked up
L to R, Slanted & pointed tweezers $5.00 ea., Pumice Stone $1.50 ea., Scapper $5.00, Original Ped-egg lol $2.00 & Callous Remover $3.00


Swatches coming soon on these cute nail color display disc. I told you this spot sold everything lol

So who's ready to take a field trip?
(~_~)

 

9 comments:

SuzieC said...

I may have to join you at that class cause my lash application game is lacking!! Great haul!!

March 12, 2009 at 10:13 PM
Atiyah said...

Why doest thou tempt me. I go in that area to get my Pho(beef noodle soup) now I will really be inching along University Blvd. looking for this place.

March 13, 2009 at 2:07 PM
Anonymous said...

Really good haul!!! Thanks for sharing the name of the store, I forgot all about it.

March 13, 2009 at 9:37 PM
Vanessa said...

OMG! I am so into nailpolish right now and my eyes literally popped outta my head right now seeing your post! I love it, nice haul, too bad I don't have anything near me (like a one stop shop) where I can get all the different kinds of nailpolish, and I live in LA! WTH! LOL I am probably not looking hard enough!

March 16, 2009 at 2:37 AM
Umm Amirah said...

OMG..i'm SOOOO in that joint **cutting and pasting location into mapquest** This calls for a group haul. Thanks for the info..LUV your haul.

March 17, 2009 at 3:18 PM
Sass said...

ok would i be crazy to come from ny for the lash class??? im really considering lol

March 23, 2009 at 1:57 PM
Gel-Nails said...

Interesting content.

Just wanted to share some information that may help busy professionals caught up with work and who have less time to maintain their nails. You can try out gel nails which are now becoming a hot favorite as they are natural looking even without nail tips and the best way for nail enhancement. Also, if you are allergic to those strong smelling chemicals which you can experience with acrylic nails, then you should use gel nails as these are odorless.

However, when you are planning on gel nail application, make sure you approach a nail salon or a nail artist who is well versed with gel nails and is properly trained and mastered in gel applications. This will save you from problems that can arise with improper gel nail applications.

March 24, 2009 at 2:10 AM
Nikkia Chanel said...

@ SuzieC, Thanks, the class should be fun only problem is it's during the day from 10-1

@Atiyah, LOL sorry to tempt you but let me know what you pick up

@ Juvenescent, Thanks and your welcome

@ Vanessa, thanks and I now cali has to have a place like this somewhere, let me know if you find it

@Umm Amirah, thanks & name the time and place and I'm there with you.

@Sass, come on down we could have a blast and walk out with fabuous lashes lol

@ Gel, thanks so much for the information.

March 27, 2009 at 10:53 AM
Anonymous said...

I would like to exchange links with your site slvrlipsbmhaven.blogspot.com
Is this possible?

August 11, 2010 at 5:30 PM